Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 10-12-2005, 04:13
Anti669 Anti669 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 53
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Anti669 is on a distinguished road
Thanks, just got the same advice from someone else

I was WAY off with all that timestamp stuff...

I'm getting the feeling that I'm looking in the wrong place though... I think that POPDat.bf is mainly concerned with menu text.

And the registry entry doesn't seem to affect anything. I'm stumped...
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Prince of Persia Warrior Within Grumpy PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 0 08-12-2005 05:51
Prince of Persia Warrior Within arveugenio PC Games 1 06-05-2005 02:01
Prince of Persia 2 No Intro MaPomme PC Games 4 08-12-2004 20:30
REQ // Prince of Persia 2 - No CD Crack ady199 PC Games 10 05-12-2004 20:57
Prince of Persia zscissorsz DC Games 1 12-12-2000 04:29



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 14:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com