Go Back   FileForums > Off Topic > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 07-11-2005, 12:24
Burnie Burnerson's Avatar
Burnie Burnerson Burnie Burnerson is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Sunnyvale
Posts: 43
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Burnie Burnerson is on a distinguished road
Question thats not going to happen

Unfortunately when I bought this PC it only came with a 128mb intel integrated graphics. So I called HP and said "look I like this PC but its fundamental problem is no open graphics slot" when I informed them I was having the motherboard replaced their response was we dont want anything to do with this PC after this. Which was OK from my perspective because it had only a ****ty 3 month warrenty. What if I use my windows system restore point for a few months back when I had way less files on it and erase eveything from there?
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Multiple boot Windows DVD? chairtmin Software 1 08-02-2005 15:16
Free Windows C compiler and API documentation Joe Forster/STA Software 0 10-08-2004 06:20
Windows CD Backup... dtmoody CD/DVD Software & Utilities 10 21-04-2002 01:00
Reading a non-English CDROM in English Windows super500 CD/DVD Software & Utilities 9 31-03-2002 13:06
Reading a non-English CDROM in English Windows super500 PC Games 0 25-03-2002 17:59



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com