|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
True dat.
Yeah my product code is on the side so what steps would I need to take? I can't use my HP system restore because I got rid of all that HP OS crap and now I can't reboot from those discs. I should still be able to restart my windows or not? Have you guys rebooted windows before? Where do I start?
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Multiple boot Windows DVD? | chairtmin | Software | 1 | 08-02-2005 15:16 |
| Free Windows C compiler and API documentation | Joe Forster/STA | Software | 0 | 10-08-2004 06:20 |
| Windows CD Backup... | dtmoody | CD/DVD Software & Utilities | 10 | 21-04-2002 01:00 |
| Reading a non-English CDROM in English Windows | super500 | CD/DVD Software & Utilities | 9 | 31-03-2002 13:06 |
| Reading a non-English CDROM in English Windows | super500 | PC Games | 0 | 25-03-2002 17:59 |