|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nero worked well for me, but I am using soundforge for some time now, which is very good, but it is expensive as it does much more than just normalizing. Looking for a cheap alternative, I m sure, Nero does a good job, but there are other tools around, just try some, to find out the one, you really like. I am in a hurry now, got to go to work....
__________________
[b][i]Monty says:[/i][/b] Here's a phone. Call somebody who cares. Ah, Monday morning.... Time to pay for your two days of debauchery, you hungover drones. I could crush him like an ant. But it would be too easy. No, revenge is a dish best served cold. I'll bide my time until.... Oh, what the hell. I'll just crush him like an ant. |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Help with Track Volume Levels Please? | dandino | Media Files | 3 | 17-07-2001 14:50 |
| air force delta | snake | DC Games | 0 | 15-04-2001 04:34 |
| air force delta | snake | DC Games | 1 | 13-04-2001 20:04 |
| HELP ME PLZ!!!! | Dalvin | DC Games | 0 | 02-01-2001 22:15 |
| HELP ME PLZ!!!! | Dalvin | DC Games | 0 | 02-01-2001 22:14 |