|
#24
|
|||
|
|||
|
Wow! complex... I can probably solder but maybe the solderless one would be my best bet since the only electrical device I've ever soldered before was a modchip to a few original Plastations and a bunch if car wiring projects.
Whats the proceedure to install the bios and the a dashboard? And where do you find that stuff anyway? |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Official Xbox 360 info thread | Quall999 | General Gaming | 7 | 25-05-2005 16:06 |
| The Ultimate XBox Newbie Guide | rms2001 | XBox Games | 5 | 15-08-2003 00:58 |
| how to backup xbox games | dude | XBox Games | 1 | 26-06-2003 05:20 |
| E3 2003: Xbox Live 2.0 | bighap | XBox Games | 0 | 15-05-2003 09:52 |
| I need help backing up my original HD, PLEASE!!! | devilsminion | XBox Games | 2 | 01-05-2003 19:52 |