Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Microsoft XBox > XBox Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 18-08-2005, 17:18
whoeverxxx whoeverxxx is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: US
Posts: 193
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
whoeverxxx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricCamper
You need to put the game in the xbox and ftp to the xbox to the computer.
Then transfer all the files to the computer, etc. and then backup the game in any fashion you see fit.....There should be a great sticky somewhere on more data. Good Luck
I'm using a RJ 45 crossover cable hooked directly from my PC's ethernet card to the X-box. I tried to connect with both Flash FXP and Qwix but can't. The one error I cet using Qwix is FTP Connection Error Socket Error#10065 No route to host. What am I doing wrong?
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official Xbox 360 info thread Quall999 General Gaming 7 25-05-2005 16:06
The Ultimate XBox Newbie Guide rms2001 XBox Games 5 15-08-2003 00:58
how to backup xbox games dude XBox Games 1 26-06-2003 05:20
E3 2003: Xbox Live 2.0 bighap XBox Games 0 15-05-2003 09:52
I need help backing up my original HD, PLEASE!!! devilsminion XBox Games 2 01-05-2003 19:52



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 00:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com