Go Back   FileForums > Games > General Gaming
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 17-06-2005, 18:42
Play's Avatar
Play Play is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Hungary
Posts: 72
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Play is on a distinguished road
Don't play mmo games ,that's what I say. Takes away your life, it's like drugs...
I played mmo game earlyer and almost ruined my real life over it...
__________________
The Master of Light and Darkness
[I]Dont fight the bad things in life! Find the good ones! Enjoy your life, it's too short to spend it with fighting for goals you can never reach. Live for the moment![/I]
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Crazy Taxi Copy.........Driving Me Crazy Ç!i! PS2 Games 2 09-07-2002 17:30
Crazy Taxi - Driving me Crazy!!! - Plz Help kev1n~ PS2 Games 4 24-12-2001 07:34
What are the differencies between crazy taxi and crazy taxi 2 Esorcista DC Games 3 19-09-2001 11:03
Help for my Ps2 Crazy Taxi?? I am Going CRAZY with it!! Leiilou PSX Games 6 22-06-2001 10:01
A Strange incidence with crazy Taxi ISO, ***Pls read*** rimpy DC Games 1 08-11-2000 23:15



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com