Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 15-04-2005, 13:59
GreyFox28's Avatar
GreyFox28 GreyFox28 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 24
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
GreyFox28
I actually have Norton Internet Security 2005, but I will try what you said tonight and see if it works. But I'm still confused as to why a firewall would conflict with a game when you aren't even connected to the internet...And do you really have to disable yours EVERY time you want to play? Thanks again.
__________________
Snake, we're not tools of the government or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing...the ONLY thing I was ever good at...but at least I always fought for what I believed in...
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Swat 4 ( couple of questions) coffin filler PC Games 57 26-04-2005 06:53
Backup issue (RE:A) Encisco DVD Backup Forum 2 26-02-2005 06:35
Swat.......help EricCamper XBox Games 13 19-11-2003 08:07
the magic issue (charlie help) psxmodsuk PS2 Games 8 03-12-2002 01:42
swat 3 elite edition NO-CD patch needed!!! burley PC Games 0 04-01-2001 15:25



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com