Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 25-07-2001, 14:25
RedsunsFC RedsunsFC is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
RedsunsFC
Does it really depend on the RAM? I've 128MB Ram and dunno really if my HDD is fast or not, but I've burned everything I've ever burned with 12x (even audio cds and psx games). I think you wanna point me to the bufferunderrun prob, but I have burnproof, or is it useless for burning dc games? Honestly, I haven't burn one so far, I don't even own dc, but I will buy one tomorrow
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com