Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 02-03-2005, 12:33
Skelaratus's Avatar
Skelaratus Skelaratus is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 99
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Skelaratus is on a distinguished road
Screw it, give me like a month, I will try it. $20 bucks for the controller, $25 bucks for a sturdy vibe (I asked the ladies at lunch today what a good price one would be. Funny how they all knew the exact price like we were talking about picking out shoes or something), a couple bucks for the wire and batteries, and I already own a soldering iron. But after reading the instructions it looks like the PS2 ones are a lot harder to do than the X-box controller. I have both systems so this is going to be fun.

My onyl question is that they suggested you wire a 200-300m fuse in front of the power tap. I think that is too much but any suggestions would be appreciated. I am used to soldeing boards, making R/C cars from scratch and even home robots, but I have never hacked a controller before.
__________________
My Junk :
Intel P4 3.4 Ghz
SoundBlaster AUDIGY 2
ATI 9800 Pro
1.5G PC3200 DDR
16x Samsung Dvd Rom
Ben-Q Dual Layer 16x DVD-r/rw, DVD+r/rw, DVD+r DL
80G 10,000RPM Western Digital
Ben-Q 16ms LCD
Sound Blaster 6.1 Dolby Surround Home Theatre
**Running AnyDVD, Clone DVD, DVDShrink, DVDDecrypter & VoBBlanker**
------------------------------------------------
V7 Playstation with Crystal Chip v.0.1.5r bios
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:55.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com