|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Just to let you know, I tried writing at 2-2.4x and it skipped and stuttered in the exact same place. Can you tell me how non scratched the originals need to be to get a good copy? I'm now going to try a pristine dvd and I will tell you the results.
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Purple backed DVDs... | Farkad | PS2 Games | 13 | 27-12-2007 15:59 |
| dvds wont work | frodox | DVD Backup Forum | 7 | 28-11-2004 07:57 |
| The Best Dvd Writers Software And Dvd's | seaneyb2003 | CD/DVD-Writers | 1 | 08-10-2003 09:05 |
| Capacitor fix for skipping dvds - need help | Spicules | PS2 Games | 2 | 31-12-2002 18:45 |
| backing up a skipping dvd-r ps2 game | xboson | DVD Backup Forum | 6 | 25-11-2002 16:59 |