Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 20-02-2005, 18:39
20cobra01 20cobra01 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: usa
Posts: 22
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
20cobra01 is on a distinguished road
First of all thanks to everyone, I am currently in tears of joy. Spedmetal I am in debt to you and currently considering naming my second born after you. Turns out it had to be the laser. I tried booting the original castelvania and had a successful boot with the chip enabled. I took the top off of the disk drive and swabbed it down with some alchole on the end of a cue tip, and just like that the back up version of Castelvania booted up. Next up was one of the back up version of my GTA San Andreas, at first it got stuck in a loop with the memory card / play disk screen until I tried a roboot and then it booted as well. I can finally put this one to bed and start fully assembling my PS2. Thanks, everyone was very helpfull and kept my sainity in check while getting this to work.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Crystal Chip Review spedmetal PS2 Games 20 23-01-2005 13:25
Installed spider chip 1.1, terrible fit and non-working - help please !:( JaMbo87 XBox Games 4 21-01-2005 04:20
Mod chip vs. flip top woo124 PS2 Games 9 09-01-2005 19:17
Trying to clone an executer pro 2 mod chip vmehta211 XBox Games 7 25-06-2003 18:34
No Solder Mod Chip and Chip fitter UK seatgti PS2 Games 3 13-11-2002 13:44



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com