|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I used to have the same problem sometimes when using anyDVD and CloneDVD that everything worked fine for the read but it would sometimes have an error just after starting the writing. So now what I do is choose cancel after the reading then I use Nero to write the DVD. I has never given me an error since. Maybe you should try it this way as a test with the movie you are having errors with.
NOTE: Be sure not to have the option ticked for deleting files after successful read/write in CloneDVD otherwise when you cancel it will delete the files.
__________________
Can't find a Game Conversion? Check the 'Conversion INDEX'
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| LOTR Battle for middle earth - PROBLEMS | martinuk5 | PC Games | 1 | 24-12-2004 16:10 |
| LOTR TFOTR backup problems | Armitage56 | PS2 Games | 6 | 04-04-2003 11:59 |
| RTWC and the problems you have | Riesenhirni | PC Games | 1 | 12-12-2001 06:48 |
| PS2 With Neo4, some Teething Problems, anyone help ? UPDATE 2 ! | GAZUK23 | PS2 Games | 1 | 30-11-2001 11:16 |
| PS2 With Neo4, some Teething Problems, anyone help ? | GAZUK23 | PS2 Games | 1 | 30-11-2001 04:01 |