Go Back   FileForums > Games > General Gaming
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 01-01-2005, 01:14
superne superne is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
superne
No submission needed any longer

If you notice the timestamp, I requested submission information before the +8 trainer was available (at least, at GCW). To be honest, I only made it because it had been so long since the game was released, and no trainer had yet been made.
__________________
"I am the way, the truth, and the light. I am the light of the world. I am not in right now, so please leave your message at the tone." <<BEEEP>>
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
how made a trainer with vb6 adel444 General Gaming 2 27-12-2004 01:48
Silent HIll 3 trainer please help !!!!!!!!! Zephon General Gaming 2 31-07-2004 09:50
can anybody make a trainer for this game Omego2k PC Games 2 06-01-2004 23:03
Morrowind trainer doesn't work? potissimus PC Games 4 27-10-2003 01:34
Is there a trainer for ### v2? If there isn't can someone make one? tyrant DC Games 1 01-02-2002 20:58



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:28.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com