Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 04-07-2001, 08:38
Wayne Wayne is offline
Die Hard Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 821
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
Wayne
Quote:
whodi (04-07-2001 00:08):
Where can I download the cdi files to burn a Dreamcast game? I looked on dccopyworld, but all I could find was some pdf stuff. I've searched everywhere I can think of and can't find these with the exception of dreamsnes which didn't even work. I've already gone to internetconvoy and all those sites that say how but none of them say where? I also have looked through nearly all of these posts with no avail.
Don't Ask, Don't Tell.

You'd better not ask, 'cause we sure as hell won't tell.

It's against the rules of the board to ask for game images, because posting links to such images is not legal. By the way, register with the board if you expect to get a reply to anymore questions.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 14:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com