Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > DVD Backup Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 07-12-2004, 21:08
Person747 Person747 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Person747 is on a distinguished road
CloneDVD : unexpected error , Details :

HI Everyone

Unfortunatly I have the same problem as SPEEDKING had.
And I tried to do what you suggested ..... nothing helped.

I installed CloneDVD 2.5.3.3 - same problem. ( Details : IFOFomat 22 )
Tried DVD Decryptor - "Automatic File System Parsing Failed"

What I have as a source : I coped all files ( VIDEO_TS, AUDIO_TS) onto hard drive and now want to make a DVD with Clone DVD.
I've done it many times with other movies, the same way, the same CloneDVD..... now is something different and not good.

Could you please help me here
Thanks
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Backup Problem for newbie helpallus DVD Backup Forum 3 01-01-2004 16:44
I'm having a problem with Clone CD please help! Jmanultra PS2 Games 3 17-12-2002 10:46
Clone CD & CDRWIN HanSolo211 PS2 Games 5 28-10-2001 05:33
FF9 ita/pal WITH CLONE CD:IT WORKS!! BUT THERE IS A PROBLEM... sephirothh PSX Games 4 19-03-2001 04:37
Problem with Clone CD!!!! TeRRRor PSX Games 2 11-03-2001 09:30



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 23:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com