Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 07-12-2004, 12:27
lufcfan's Avatar
lufcfan lufcfan is offline
Die Hard Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Brighouse, England
Posts: 2,983
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
lufcfan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to lufcfan Send a message via MSN to lufcfan
OK - I used the one from the Magic III diagram. However, I now boot up to discover only originals work and no backup games work whatsoever. I can't tell what I've done wrong - I have no bridges and everything seems OK - any wires I need to check guys? I'm gonna check the BIOS ones now - anymore?..

Me and Duo2s never get on. Matrix Infinitys are great everytime, but Duos - nah - they never work for me
__________________
[SIZE=3][COLOR=orange][B][COLOR=blue]PS2, [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]XBOX[/COLOR] & [COLOR=darkolivegreen]Xbox 360[/COLOR] installs / repairs in [U][COLOR=red]West Yorkshire,[/COLOR][COLOR=red] UK[/COLOR][/U] - [COLOR=#ff0000]Nationwide Service [/COLOR][COLOR=darkorange]-[/COLOR]Please Contact me by PM for more info[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] :)

[B][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000][COLOR=seagreen]360 DVD Drive Fw.[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]Upgraded/Recovered/Restored -[/COLOR] Bad Flash? No Problem! [COLOR=blue]PM for info[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000][COLOR=yellowgreen]XBOX 360[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]v1.0[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]- [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=red]Samsung TS-H943A [COLOR=orange]w/ iXtreme 1.4 Fw.[/COLOR] :D [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
duo2 1stksd PS2 Games 1 21-07-2004 11:10
DUO2 chip installation problems cyrax78 PS2 Games 6 14-07-2004 18:38
New - Duo2 V1 to V10 ShadowKnyght PS2 Games 11 10-05-2004 23:57



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com