Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 04-12-2004, 19:39
Tipstaff's Avatar
Tipstaff Tipstaff is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: 3rd capital of Canada, Igloo City
Posts: 72
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Tipstaff is on a distinguished road
Check this out.. the manual for Alcohol:

http://support.alcohol-soft.com/en/d...ser-manual.pdf

Load her up, and seach for "mount". In the search list you'll find a step by step on how to mount images.. with pictures to boot! hehe..

Hope that helps.

Tip
__________________
[I]For the love of God, I AM NOT A NEWB! The only reason I have a low post count is because I make my own freaking cracks! 8-P[/I]
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Newbie questions about image files tgc225 PC Games 2 24-12-2003 09:39
the image of my screen moves mrx33 PSX Games 2 28-09-2003 00:20
.nrg image doesn't work! :( R9aDelta DC Games 3 03-08-2003 04:52
burning image without mounting? mighty_mike CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities 0 06-08-2002 13:12
I suppose we need to use cable to rip an image from a backup, just the same as retail DC. matt951 DC Games 2 28-02-2001 00:24



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com