|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
foundmy.com is a reputable installer.
Although a lot of the "reputable" installers are holding off on continuing the mods for the v12, until an absolute laser fix is found. I say reputable installers, b/c not only are they actually reputable, but I'd think that an installer who would rather wait till a problem is fixed to install a modchip is quite good and I'd consider to be a somewhat professional. (You know, caring for the client more so than the money ) Until an absolute fix is found, I'd hold off on modding the PSTwo... That's my thoughts
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Trying to clone an executer pro 2 mod chip | vmehta211 | XBox Games | 7 | 25-06-2003 18:34 |
| *sigh* No solder mod chip question.. | DRob | PS2 Games | 7 | 04-03-2003 17:44 |
| No Solder Mod Chip and Chip fitter UK | seatgti | PS2 Games | 3 | 13-11-2002 13:44 |
| psx mod chip | maqmaqmaq | PSX Games | 2 | 08-04-2002 21:26 |