|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Seeing as you have a brain and you did a search maybe you can answer a few questions
. What modchip do you have?? What version PS2. What dvd-r media are you using?? Nero burning rom will make a dvd backup by selecting DVD then select copy disc. I have used nero myself, i know it works. What game are you trying to backup?? Unless its from a different region it doesnt need to be patched or cracked. At least i have never seen a dvd game that had copy protection. You also may want to try dvd decrypter which is free or purchase Recordnow DX. For the price of one game its well worth it.
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| i got the email in the mail about copying ps2 games | EVOEvo | PS2 Games | 7 | 21-11-2003 07:56 |
| Can I copy copied games from DVD+R to DVD-R on a DVD-R burner? | jondoe | PS2 Games | 1 | 27-01-2003 02:28 |
| copy block buster games | toocko | PSX Games | 2 | 15-06-2002 21:49 |
| How do I make a Copy Of My PS2 games?? | pirateblackbear | PS2 Games | 2 | 26-02-2002 15:00 |
| How do I copy DC Games? | rich | DC Games | 0 | 31-03-2001 12:22 |