|
#18
|
|||
|
|||
|
@Swifty
When the game you want to change modes on is highlighted, hit select, not X. On my trusty PAL system I have Burnout 3, Smack Down HCTP, Kingdom Hearts and Star Wars BF. I've got a bunch of other games, but I don't play them anymore. I'm still messing around with BF trying to get it playable solely from HDD. |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| HDLoader Review | lufcfan | PS2 Games | 99 | 25-08-2004 19:22 |
| how exactly? (a stupid noob question) | MrCaine01 | DVD Backup Forum | 2 | 12-10-2003 15:35 |
| Question about XBOX BIOS | QuickWhip | XBox Games | 2 | 11-12-2002 21:42 |
| Question regarding Neo 2.5 | Nincat | PS2 Games | 2 | 29-01-2002 18:26 |
| Quick question on buring DA games - Xena ? | themadsinger | DC Games | 1 | 25-05-2001 04:42 |