Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 27-05-2001, 19:14
mr69ways mr69ways is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
mr69ways
I have the same problem and I have all 27 files and they are the correct size but I still get the corruption error. Any clue. Is there a way to see which file is corrupted?

tlbuckingham*****ops.com
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 22:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com