|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
OK, sorry if I haven't provided enough info. I have an aladdin advance chip, but i'm afraid that's all I know. Someone else did the installation for me.
I know how to get evox onto my hard drive, so I can start up with the chip and then launch emulators. I just want to also be able to start up normally and go on xbl too, and I'm wondering if I can do that with evox on my HD. Sorry if this is in the stickies but as far as I can tell it isn't. edit: Thanks very much anyway for the replies so far! |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| newbie question | bigorangekitty | PS2 Games | 5 | 15-05-2002 16:51 |
| Newbie Question | Drizzt DoUrden | PSX Games | 0 | 19-12-2001 12:32 |
| Newbie Question | Ebf18 | PSX Games | 0 | 25-04-2001 10:47 |
| Quick question...Not a newbie question cause I am fine with buring games, etc... It's a burner | dcdrica | DC Games | 4 | 23-02-2001 19:21 |
| Newbie question | Kermit | CD/DVD Software & Utilities | 0 | 29-12-2000 14:21 |