Go Back   FileForums > Off Topic > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 05-09-2004, 14:10
JonnieDoe JonnieDoe is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: hell
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
JonnieDoe is on a distinguished road
Bruce Eckel's Thinking in C++ is said to be good; I didn't try it myself yet though. I'm using some German tutorial, but after I'm through with that, I'll start on Bruce Eckel's book too.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PS2 modchip installers (Retired) TylerDurden PS2 Games 67 13-12-2004 06:39
dvd covers site with a forum. good cover site YSR Chit Chat 3 25-03-2004 08:52
good dvd-rw media toviolent CD/DVD Recordable Media 5 24-04-2003 20:49
Good Burner for CDRWIN Drizzt DoUrden CD/DVD-Writers 0 15-01-2002 21:27
were can i find a good tutorial on cdrwin how to burn? blondy PSX Games 1 22-04-2001 02:49



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com