Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 18-05-2001, 05:52
Megalex Megalex is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Megalex
I'm working on a program for that.
I think it can patch about 50% of Katana Games.
For the moment, it works on :
_ Vampire Chronicles
_ Slave Zero
_ GigaWing
_ Wrestling Fighting Spirit 4
_ Civil War Turb
_ Animastar
_ ...

In fact, it works on games you can find patches for here.
This protection is quite easy.
I'm working on more difficult patches...
I'll send it to DC Copyworld when it'll be finished.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com