Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 07-05-2001, 15:39
skatavenger skatavenger is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
skatavenger
It just crashes, thats it. Presently theres no fix for this. I might recommend going out and buying it. I haven't played the back-up seeing as I don't have the game, but I think I'm gonna go buy it for $20, its worth it. The wait is gonna be long.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com