|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
They are backing up just fine, I don't get any errors at all, but when I try to play them I just get a black screen nothing ever loads, my other backups work just fine.
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Problem with Metal Gear Solid 2.....SOS | madegg2000 | PC Games | 1 | 01-04-2003 03:51 |
| Problem with Metal Gear Solid 2.....SOS | madegg2000 | PC Games | 0 | 31-03-2003 23:21 |
| Problem BACKING UP Grandia 2 ---> Protected by SafeDisc v2.5 | Soulstice | PC Games | 2 | 19-06-2002 03:58 |
| Need help with backing up Metal Gear Solid | Aenimus | PC Games | 2 | 07-07-2001 14:49 |
| Problem Backing up Marvel VS Capcom | FZ105 | DC Games | 0 | 24-11-2000 10:29 |