Go Back   FileForums > Off Topic > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 25-07-2004, 14:03
crazygamelover's Avatar
crazygamelover crazygamelover is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Somewhere out there!
Posts: 855
Thanks: 0
Thanked 18 Times in 1 Post
crazygamelover is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden
Not sure what it uses. It comes with a carrying case and it costs the typical $19.95.

The thing about it heating up quick and cooling quick is probably so you can carry it around. The tv shows the guy solder then immediately touch the tip of the iron proving its cooled down.


Maybe CGL will shed some light on this when he gets his.






Tyler!
I too think it may be a hoaks but we will all know soon enough. I for one hope it is a fair one. It would be sweet if it does what they say. I look forward to testing it out thuroughly. I actually bought 2 of them. One for small jobs and one for the bigger jobs. Risky I know, but if it is indeed a successful investment, all the better. When buying a new beer, do you buy just one or do you go for the full 6 pack/12pack/case? hehehehe. If the adventure is worth the risk, GO FOR IT full steam. Thats what ole CGL always says. Crazy is as crazy does. I will let you guys know when it comes in and I throw some serious sodds at it.
__________________
[B]may the best of your past, be the worst of your future......:cool: ....[/B]
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
what kind of soldering iron suupasaiyajin PS2 Games 4 08-03-2004 06:10
Soldering Iron seaneyb2003 PS2 Games 6 08-02-2004 10:10
Trying to find soldering iron zelos PS2 Games 2 19-01-2004 14:58
Soldering iron seaneyb2003 PS2 Games 24 14-01-2004 08:42
Soldering Iron breezy PS2 Games 6 08-12-2002 05:43



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 18:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com