Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Microsoft XBox > XBox Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 19-05-2004, 19:45
eggandchips eggandchips is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: England
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
eggandchips
DVD X

Thanks for the reply. The truth is I don't know how the DVDX iso file works. I'm assuming that you run it off a CDRW when booting up the Xbox, then the xbox will allow you to swap the CDRW for a DVD from any region ? (same as a PAL/NTSC boot disc that I have that works in that way, this runs off a CDRW that you use at boot up).

You could be right, I may not have closed the session. I will give it another try.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com