Go Back   FileForums > Off Topic > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 25-04-2004, 15:33
TylerDurden's Avatar
TylerDurden TylerDurden is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: FileForums
Posts: 5,530
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
TylerDurden is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TylerDurden
I saw that fight. That was really an amazing match. Im starting to like Vitali. I used to think his brother Wladimir was the the better of the two until his last 2 fights which proved that he had a glass jaw.

Also Vitali has learned the art of locking up which for him is a lifesaver when he gets rocked.


Well I hope Vitali's the new king of heavyweights, he doesnt seem to back away from fights compaired to our last Champ.


As for Tyson, I think his boxing carrer is quite finished. The rumor I heard was that he is considering K1 fighting (or at least thats what I think its called). The only problem is that its mainly based in Japan and since Tyson has a criminal background I dont think hes allowed in.



Tyler!
__________________
[B]V7 Ps2 Messiah 2
V13 PSTwo DMS4 Pro and HD-Connect(Installed myself)[/B]
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 14:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com