Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Microsoft XBox > XBox Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 22-03-2004, 10:28
monkeyshare
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Talking Thank you everyone...

Thanks for the information everyone. I really appreciate it. I'm new to the XBOX mod scene. I'll go ahead and read the stickies for all the pertinent information.

Fry's Electronics, I guess is just a west coast (Bay Area) chain of stores. There's frysoutpost.com, but I think the $99 XBoxs were in-store only.

Thanks again.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:38.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com