Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 16-03-2004, 21:19
adio2001 adio2001 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: United States
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
adio2001
Yeah I figured as much, but I felt I should ask. I'm reading a tut on how to do it right now and it looks pretty hard. But thanks anyways.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 22:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com