Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 13-03-2004, 12:02
zelos zelos is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 40
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
zelos
PSYCHED!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOO!!! I got the modchip working however I now suspect that I had it right the second install because for some unknown reason the ps2 will only play the cheapest crappiest dvd-r's you know which ones im talking about *PRINCO!!!* It will not play good media no matter how many times I try although it does play originals fine. also sometimes it just goes to a black screen no video or sound so if anybody (Espicially N£TM£ÇH) on how to remedy this problem. Oh btw if it makes a difference I did drop the CD-rom a bit the first time I opened the ps2 and I also unplugged it from the mobo.
__________________
P4 1.8A
512 megs DDR 333 Ram
ASUS P4S333-M m/b
Pioneer A05
LG 48x16x48
80 GB HDD... and no floppy :$
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com