Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 13-03-2004, 02:15
ShadowKnyght's Avatar
ShadowKnyght ShadowKnyght is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Oz
Posts: 112
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ShadowKnyght is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks!

I started to realise I was writting the same stuff over and over for people with questions and decided it would be easier in the end to compile as much as possible into some help pages.

I get a few thousand hits on my help pages a month - so I must be helping at least a few people!

only wish I had a fraction of that number as actual customers - but hey - I like the idea of helping - good karma and all that!

Plus since my hosting company suddenly increased bandwidth allowances to 5GB / day I have no problems as long as the free help does not exceed that amount!
__________________
[size=4][B][color=BLACK]ShadowKnyght[/size][/color]

[color=purple]Electronic Engineer[/color][/B]
[url=http://www.cyber-mag.com/station/ps2tips.htm][color=darkgreen]Tools, tips & suggestions[/color][/url]
[url=http://www.cyber-mag.com/station/laser.html][color=red]Laser adjust & clean guide[/color][/url]
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com