Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 15-01-2004, 17:47
Fat Bob Fat Bob is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: England
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Fat Bob
Mind you, I was only using the original version of the 4.1.4 patch (with the dodgy clock), so I shouldn't need the new crack, surely?

I had similar problems with the crack for 4.1.3, that would never work either, I got the same error message popping up. But 4.1.2 (and all my other games) was fine
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com