Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 21-12-2003, 20:12
crgarris74 crgarris74 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Gobles, MI
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
crgarris74
Send a message via Yahoo to crgarris74
Here's the thing.... I loaned out the original to a friend (who lives across the country and won't be back with it till spring), but I had already made a copy that I thought I'd try to play. It installs just fine, but when you go to play it, I'm told it's not in the drive and to put it in and click "retry". I was gonna DL a crack to fix it, but I don't know version to get.
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com