Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 24-11-2003, 14:00
Nicki Nicki is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 23
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Nicki
Well your advice to buy a new Ps2 came too late for me.
Today I have bought a new modchip and I have already put it into my PS2.
And you won't believe it but it really works! (Who said that women don't have technical understanding??? )
I can also boot Tony Hawk now.
I hope that my PS2 has a long life left!
And when the day has come that my good, old PS2 V1 has died, then I can still buy a new one.
Wish me luck that this day doesn't come soon

Thanks for your help!!!

You are great!

Hugs and kisses,
Nicki:
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 18:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com