Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 16-11-2003, 02:12
BalDwin BalDwin is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: noland
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
BalDwin
I've got win me,I downloaded 4 different cracks from megagames.com but I get I message "runtime error 200 at 00CD:0091" from the crack called "SK_TMB2U" or when I use another one from "Factor" called "FR-TOMB2" I get the message "wrong filesize" because in the crack the exe filesize is written to be 944,640 bytes but my exe is 892 kb...
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com