Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 25-01-2001, 00:13
Takashi
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
You know seriously, I know why now that no one wants to reply to these questions, these quesions are up on the board like 100000000000 times a day. Seriouly, try it out. Don't be lazy guys, look around. I mean, god, must people tell us that you need to find the Utopia boot disk files on DCCOPYWORLD.COM? I mean, where did you guys find this forum??? UNDER DCCOPYWORLD.COM!!! What kind of place do you think this is? A place for us to make backup copies of our games. I mean, it sounds to me you're not trying very hard.

Anyways, if anyone else needs help making copies of DC games do a search on "Big Papa" and you'll find a post with lots of replies and that's the post where you'll find all your needs to burn DC games. [so I've heard.] I never really read thru it yet because it's too long, I just found out about this yesterday.

And by the way guys, some people really do need help, help out the guys that are actually trying hard.... so many posts but so little replies.... I don't mind helping hard working people, but I really dont' even want to bother with lazy dudes.....
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com