Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 18-01-2001, 22:06
CashMoney
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I have a full version of clone cd (I just got it today). Im not really familiar with it so I was wondering how to burn a
multi-session game with it, seeing as how NFL 2K1 is a self boot game. Also, what are the settings I should use for it?

Thanks alot,
Neil
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 14:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com