Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #21  
Old 12-09-2003, 08:11
RincewindTheWiz's Avatar
RincewindTheWiz RincewindTheWiz is offline
Die Hard Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Discworld
Posts: 2,503
Thanks: 0
Thanked 151 Times in 2 Posts
RincewindTheWiz is on a distinguished road
Well, I checked it out and the file on xenonclan contains exactly the same files as the one I was sending out (by DRUNK), but packaged in a nice installer. I sent it out to over thirty people, but I never received a single complaint about it. Since it's the same crack as you guys downloaded, I suggest you start looking at other possible factors like video card drivers and such. I take it the game works fine with the original discs and without the crack ?
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com