Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > CD/DVD-Writers
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #19  
Old 31-08-2003, 04:10
Tracy Tracy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Tracy
Hi Bighap, just thought I would let you know that I downloaded the trial version again of dvdxcopy express and it works fine. so there must be something diffferent with my full version. I have it on disk and download from them, wasted $82 buying it as when I use it I get errors. the trial works fine. Thanks so much for your help :-)))))))))))
I am going to have to keep getting the trial version. They never email me back
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 14:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com