|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
i'm a big fan of lite-on
they products are cheap but definately NOT nasty, I tried their DVD rom first, initially i upgraded it from an aging cd rom drive tyat came with the system. I have to say I haven't had any problems with it ever since. Because of the success I had with lite-on i bought a 52x24x52, i have to say definately a good buy, I never witnessed backups being burnt so quick in my entire life. 1 VCD took me 5 mins to read and write sequentially. That is definately worth it. LG are also a respectable brand, i suppose Lite-on and LG have a lot in common and neither should fail you, the only difference is that lite-on has a plus side when it comes to do safedisc protection and LG is better in terms of appearance. |
|
|