Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 03-01-2001, 07:57
VenomVA
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Is your DC boot CD working? Where did you download it from? I have downloaded the Boot CD in all formats @ www.dccopyworld.com and all I get are errors. Can you help me out? Sorry I'm new to DC copying also so I can't answer your questions.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com