Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 14-07-2003, 03:30
mini_p mini_p is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
mini_p
Thanks Ma liang

I tried to mount the image file with Deamon tools and did a 1:1 copy. The game worked flawlessly.

The only question I am having now is, how come evaytime it says there is an error with the image file, and I couldn't burn it?

Thanks
__________________
There are only 10 types of ppl in the world, these are who understand binary and these who don't.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com