Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 22-04-2003, 09:47
bighap's Avatar
bighap bighap is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: US Oregon
Posts: 5,656
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
bighap is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bighap
No idea. I was just trying a few things such as waiting for a second, two seconds, and three seconds then hiting eject, but that didn't work. So I tried hitting them together and it worked! I was pretty excited. Lots of people at ps2newz were having this problem too. I was sure to let them know about it too. It also works for people having this problem with their Magic chips.
__________________
[size=3][color=red][b]Retired[/size][/b][/color]

[size=2][color=blue][b]
US V7 PS2 w/ Apple Pro
Pioneer DVR-112D
LG GCC-4480B 48X24X48X16 CD-RW/DVD-ROM Combo[/color][/b][/size]
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:28.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com