Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Microsoft XBox > XBox Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 14-04-2003, 20:17
Snoopy007 Snoopy007 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 78
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Snoopy007
Quote:
Originally posted by Quall999
Most people I know boot the xbox with the eject button. I am unfortunate to not have the HDD mod, so I always boot with the eject to see what game is in it, and if there is a game in and I want to boot from the HDD, I'd boot on eject to take it out. But I guess it does make sense if I were to play off the HDD.

There are also so many reasons to just have an on/off switch instead of a boot hack, in my opinion.
I guess u had the applex3 u would have to start up ur machine with the power button and then press eject. ( an extra step)


who knows soldering the eject point to the power point might do what you wanted. (ie the other way around)

Also I quite agree with you on the subject of having a proper on/off switch. ( It feels safer at least).

Last edited by Snoopy007; 14-04-2003 at 20:19.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com