Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 08-02-2003, 10:46
jerthebear jerthebear is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
jerthebear
I don't have either of those video cards and the manufacturer of my video card does not have anything regarding this on their support site. I have already installed the latest driver, yet I still get this error. Any suggestions?
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com