Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #26  
Old 16-01-2003, 17:12
Headly's Avatar
Headly Headly is offline
Die Hard Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 515
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Headly
Send a message via AIM to Headly
modchip

I already know you guys like the messiah 2 chip. what do think of magic 3.1 or 3.6? also where is a good place to find chips? I've looked on modchip.com and chipzone. I currently have a V4 ps2 but am thinking of upgradeing. The laser on my V4 makes alot of noise when it is searching. Bought my brother a reconditioned one I know he will trade not sure of the model yet.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 00:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com