Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 10-05-2001, 12:22
BenD BenD is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
BenD
I'm in a similar circumstance:

I read and burned "No one lives forever" via ClonCD 2852 in my plextor 161040a... and installed and played the game in a diferent drive other than plextor and works fine....
As I understand, (and as Safedisk analizer tells), the Nolf protection is safedisk v2.05.030....
Then....is plextor 16 a working drive with SD2 ???
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 00:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com